- Return Policy
Motor Freight – Please inspect all merchandise promptly upon receipt. All motor freight shipments should be counted and checked before being signed complete & released. Iron Valley® Supply will not be responsible for any motor freight shipments which are short and signed as complete.
- Damaged Shipments - If you receive a damaged shipment or suspect that a shipment is damaged, notify the carrier and your Iron Valley® Supply Account Manager immediately. BEFORE A CARRIER WILL PROCESS ANY CLAIM, THE CARRIER’S REPRESENTATIVE MUST INSPECT THE MERCHANDISE AND THE SHIPPING CARTON. DO NOT DISCARD OR DESTROY ANY CARTONS. PLEASE TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR SHIPMENT INCLUDING SHIPPING LABELS FOR DOCUMENTATION.
- Returns - To assure prompt, accurate credit to your account for returned merchandise, we ask that you please follow these steps.
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be obtained by contacting your Account Manager. Return authorization numbers are only valid for 2 weeks.
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER is required for each shipment returned or it will be refused. Please re-pack in a plain carton and write the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER on the outside of each package returned. DO NOT MARK OR WRITE ON THE FACTORY ORIGINAL PACKAGING OF THE PRODUCT. If the item or factory carton is not in resalable condition, the item will be returned to the sender.
- Full credit will be given on mistakes that are clearly the fault of Iron Valley® Supply, provided returns are made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- For returns which were ordered incorrectly, there will be a 10% restocking charge to cover handling. Freight back to Iron Valley® Supply will be the responsibility of the customer returning the items. Any returns for incorrect items must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted freight collect or COD.
- ABSOLUTLY NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCCEPTED UNLESS THE GOODS ARE IN THE UNMARKED FACTORY ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION.
- Please do not refuse a shipment without notifying Iron Valley® Supply. A 10% restocking fee will be charged as well as freight cost incurred on the refused shipment. Refused shipments without prior notification / approval may result in your accounts closure.
- Warranty - Iron Valley® Supply does not warrant, nor imply any warranty other than the warranties supplied by the manufacturers of the products we offer for resale.